Friday 18 May 2012

Mrs. H (to be)

Just a quick blog post to say thank you to everyone for their tips, tricks and advice on planning the wedding and a huge thank you to my family and friends for putting up with me for the past couple of months when I've had epic bridezilla meltdowns. Especially the one about the mistake on our wedding invites. It's still not funny...

I'll leave you with some photos I took today whilst decorating the venue for tomorrow. And as we are jetting off to the Maldives on Sunday for our honeymoon, I hope you all have a great couple of weeks and I'll see you all on the other side in June!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Wedding Day! The decorations look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many, many congratulations Hannah! Have the most wonderful, wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a very Happy Wedding Day and a super wonderful honeymoon. See you as a Mrs soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the wedding was lovely.You have a new and beautiful life ahead of you. I wish you both much happiness. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it all went splendidly Hannah and that you are having a super fantastic time out in the Maldives. Wishing you both the very best.

    ReplyDelete