Tuesday 31 December 2013

2013

This is what my 2013 looked like...


January
January blues happened. Ginger doughnuts made it better.


February
We got all boozy fruity with this Damson Gin Ice Cream.



March
I was struggling with tasty sounding paint names. Rum and Raisin Buns.


April
We pondered what could you get on a stick. Coconut Baked Alaska Pops.


May
Jelly Bowls for ice cream.


June
Father's Day Pickles are an alternative to giant chocolate covered everything.


July
Probably one of my favourite posts of the year. Ice Cream Tacos


August
We cooled down with Pink Lemonade.


September
I had indigestion for A WEEK. Find out why here.


October
Little larger than your average Walnut Whip...


November
Homemade Fig Rolls for your face. 


December
Some of my self indulgent holiday snaps. Iceland.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely round up of your year, and I really like your Iceland picture x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. Think I must've missed those jelly bowls. I whole-heartedly approve, and will be having these at my next birthday party. Hope your 2014 is equally delicious. xxx

    ReplyDelete